Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Metal Activity Book

This is something I've been working on for a while and have recently picked up again as a project worth finishing (it may have something to do with the fact that I'm now dating a metalhead). It's actually really fun coming up with activities to add and metal-ifying them. Most of the bands represented here are folk-metal or some such. I have a more expansive list to work from now. Maybe after finals I'll have some new pages to put up? I think the hardest thing is that I'm working with a genre of music that I don't know much about. However, the book is humorous/interesting because it's combining conflicting stereotypes, so I suppose it's alright that I'm merely working off the metal stereotype. A note: the Slayer font is much harder to do than the font I decided on for the rest of the book. (Though why I decided that I wanted to draw every letter forever is beyond me. Least it looks cool. XP)







No comments:

Post a Comment